Let’s create a KPI dashboard using Whatagraph and data from Google Analytics. In this video, you’ll learn about KPIs, including what they are, how to choose them, tips for setting KPI targets, and how to create your own KPI dashboard.
YOUR SPECIAL OFFER:
Get 50% off your first 3 months of Whatagraph –just provide the friendly customer support team with the code Lovesdata50 and they’ll take care of you. Head to https://whatagraph.com/lovesdata to get started.
JUMP TO A TOPIC:
0:49 What are KPIs?
1:31 Choosing KPIs
2:16 Examples of KPIs
2:32 Setting KPI targets
3:18 Creating a KPI dashboard
4:36 Connecting Google Analytics
6:24 Adding KPIs
13:05 Add additional charts
16:28 Add a funnel visualization
19:45 Add bar charts
21:51 Add a table
23:56 Customize branding and colors
YOUR EXTRA RESOURCES:
○ View the GA4 KPI dashboard – https://reports.live/shared/qkPzl6MY9N6nvodG
○ View the Universal Analytics dashboard –https://reports.live/shared/Gd7Av8eklkwM1XgY
○ Learn more about Whatagraph –https://whatagraph.com/lovesdata
○ GA4 tutorial – https://youtu.be/4H0Io885GKE
○ GA4 and Universal Analytics tutorial –https://youtu.be/ZRCAfFKtbg0
#KPIs #GoogleAnalytics #Whatagraph
Subscribe for more videos: http://www.youtube.com/subscription_center?add_user=lovesdata