In this video I am going to show you how to allow advertisers to use your TikTok videos for ads.
👉 Get more TikTok followers here: https://freewaysocial.com/buy-tiktok-followers
👉 Get more TikTok likes here: https://freewaysocial.com/buy-tiktok-likes
👉 Get more TikTok views here: https://freewaysocial.com/buy-tiktok-views
TikTok users may let third party advertisers insert their videos into ads.
Follow these steps and you will figure out how you can do it:
1. Go to your TikTok profile tab and click on the three lines icon in the upper-right corner of the screen.
2. Hit the Privacy section in order to open it.
3. Now toggle the slider to the right side next to the Ad settings option.
4. After that go back to your profile page and press on one of your videos.
5. Once your video opens, tap the three dots icon on the righthand side of the screen.
6. Go right on the bottom menu and select the Ad settings option.
7. Then confirm the statement that you have red and agree to the Advertising content terms of service and drag the slider to the right side next to the Ad authorization option.
I hope this guide was helpful and you were able to allow advertisers to use your TikTok videos for ads. Don’t forget to like this video and visit us at https://FreewaySocial.com