Learn how to link Google Ads to Google Analytics, including common issues you might encounter, how to verify your data is accurate, and the steps you need to take.
WHAT TO WATCH NEXT:
○ Google Ads Conversion Tracking – https://youtu.be/VxFJcfqsbFE
○ Google Ads Bidding Strategies – https://youtu.be/VcnanUQVAn0
○ Tracking Campaigns in Google Analytics – https://youtu.be/d11vwgx2pWU
○ Biggest Google Ads Mistakes – https://youtu.be/FMIcvF7CWOc
YOUR EXTRA RESOURCES:
○ Google Ads Glossary – https://www.lovesdata.com/blog/google-ads-glossary
○ Master Google Ads (Quickly) – https://www.lovesdata.com/blog/learn-google-ads
Linking Google Analytics and Google Ads is a critical step to understand how successful your paid ads are once people travel through to your website. Without linking your Google Ads account to Google Analytics you won’t be able to see how people behave after they land on your website. You need to be able to report on engagement, like bounce rate, and conversion metrics, including goals and transactions. This is only possible when you’ve correctly linked Google Ads to Google Analytics. After watching this video, you’ll know how to link your accounts.
GEAR USED FOR THIS VIDEO:
○ Camera (iPhone 11 Pro) – https://amzn.to/2WPyiLa
○ Lapel microphone (Rode smartLav+) – https://amzn.to/2Tk05RJ
○ Microphone (Rode NT-USB) – https://amzn.to/2Xhc180
○ Lights (Aputure LS 1/2w) – https://amzn.to/3e3d3v2
Subscribe for more videos: http://www.youtube.com/subscription_center?add_user=lovesdata
DISCLAIMER: This description might include affiliate links. If you purchase a product or service with the links provided we may receive a small commission. Thank you for supporting Loves Data so we can continue to provide you with free content!